What will you feature in April, May & June?
At our recent weekly mastermind meeting, we discussed the uncomfortable challenges of planning a spring treatment menu in the midst of the upheaval we’re all living with. Even with the difficulties we face, the discussion was overwhelmingly positive, and I’d like to share some of the most brilliant ideas that came from the brainstorming (along with some additional thoughts that we've had along the way).
First, even when it’s hard and you feel discouraged, keep your communication positive. If your health region moves into a more restrictive colour zone, please don’t tell your clients you need to “cancel” their appointment, let them know you will reschedule. Even better, offer them a unique service that they have never tried before! Suggest a wrap, a scrub, a neck and shoulder treatment, or a really rejuvenating back facial that they will love. Remind people what experiences they CAN have with you.
Some other suggestions to meet your spring treatment needs:
Consider simple and cost-effective addons that offer a luxury feel.
- Offer a stimulating scalp massage with Moor Spa Tension Balm and watch your client melt right in front of you
- Reflexology movements on the head, face and hands stimulate specific organs: in spring, the liver
- Add a stimulating foot massage to a spring pedicure with Makes Scents Body Butter. For spring and summer, you can choose the mouthwatering fragrance of Lime, Peppermint, Coconut & Strawberry or the enlivening Rosemary, Spearmint & White Thyme, among all the other great scents available
- Add a hydrating eye mask or treatment to any facial. Also works as a standalone treatment if mask-wearing is mandatory in your region
- Lymphatic drainage techniques soothe tired and puffy eyes
Be flexible with treatment options that will allow you to transition easily into your summer menu.
- A full body immersion experience with Makes Scents in spring can transition to a leg/foot scrub or back facial on your summer menu - without buying any additional products!
- To any body treatment you can add on a stimulating cellulite treatment with Moor Spa Contour Cream, and your client can continue the process at home to increase circulation and improve the appearance of stubborn cellulite
Create some holiday-themed promotions - it’s not too early to think about Mother’s Day!
- Consider a spa gift card combined with a starter kit of trial size Moor Spa products to create a spa facial at home and build excitement for a future treatment.
- You can never go wrong with a really indulgent pedicure that includes treats for every sense - the cocooning warmth of a leg & foot wrap, along with an invigorating scrub and a fragrant natural body butter for intense hydration.
- If you're in a zone that permits it, create a spring-themed facial that reveals, radiant fresh skin - resurfacing exfoliation with a Moor Spa Pumpkin Peel, nourishing Kelp Enzyme Mask, and replenishing Hydrating Serum.
- Build skincare boxes for homecare that bring delight to every client that orders one. In addition to a wide range of Moor Spa products available in retail and trial sizes (how about a combination of both?), you can add other small surprises that offer uplifting sensory experiences (chocolate, soft hair scrunchies, small candles, etc.)
- Moor Spa Herbal Bath with Pine would make a great gift with purchase in the style of a “spring detox”
The options are endless to build your business this spring, bringing back your existing clients, and enticing new guests to learn more about you. As always, we can help you put together special packages that suit you and your clients. Simply reach out by text/telephone to 888-666-7683 or email orders@Lmoor.com
For more of these great ideas, join us at our weekly Esthies and Their Besties calls, where we meet the challenges of our industry with problem solving and strategies with a supportive and smart group of peers.